We had the pleasure of staying at one of the apartments at First of Florence recently on our very first trip to Florence. We absolutely loved staying here. Laura at the reception made our stay very very comfortable from the start. After travelling for nearly 8 hours from Chamonix we arrived in Florence past 8pm. But Laura stayed until we checked in and we were pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of wine, fruit basket and other food items awaiting us as we entered our apartment. We felt at home almost immediately.
The place is so centrally located you can walk to almost any major attraction within the city. The train station is also about a 10 min walk from this place.
The apartment we stayed in was very comfortable, well equipped and very very safe. There is a small supermarket just around the corner which is very convenient.
Breakfast is served in a small cafe opposite this building. We loved having breakfast here every morning as it was a very friendly place. The choice on the menu was limited but we were satisfie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Of Florence offers a series of elegant and refined apartments providing comfortable, independent accommodation, to enjoy the city at your own pace. The First Of Florence suites are conveniently close to the Duomo Cathedral, which you can reach through a short pleasant walk amongst the beauties of the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your First of Florence Residence Apart'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Of Florence Residence Hotel Florence
- 1st Of Florence Residence