We recently stayed on the mezzanine floor. It was a lovely apartment with one double bed a separate small single bed & a very comfortable pull out double bed.. It had a nice size bathroom with a full bathtub & shower & separate WC. The kitchen was totally equipped with even a clothes washer & dryer, ironing board & iron. The frig was stocked with everything in order to make a snack or sandwich or tea & coffee. Fresh fruit, wine & sweets were also awaiting us! A very nice bar/restaurant right across the road is also included for a full breakfast. Laura was very welcoming & extremely helpful making reservations & calling cabs for us ( avoiding the stress of the language barrier). The Duomo is right at the end of the street & it is one street over from the Accademia museum (where the real David is). Actually from this location you are really walking distance to everything! A perfect location to use as your home away from home:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Of Florence offers a series of elegant and refined apartments providing comfortable, independent accommodation, to enjoy the city at your own pace. The First Of Florence suites are conveniently close to the Duomo Cathedral, which you can reach through a short pleasant walk amongst the beauties of the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your First of Florence Residence Apart'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Of Florence Residence
- First Of Florence Residence Hotel Florence