What a great place. Friendly and helpful receptionist who does her job very well in a pleasant way. Within walking distance of central Florence. The street leads straight to the Duomo, which towers over the street. Wonderful architecture, great location. Little cafe over the road for breakfast. Don't underestimate this place. It does not look too friendly, but under the surface they are terrific people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Of Florence offers a series of elegant and refined apartments providing comfortable, independent accommodation, to enjoy the city at your own pace. The First Of Florence suites are conveniently close to the Duomo Cathedral, which you can reach through a short pleasant walk amongst the beauties of the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your First of Florence Residence Apart'Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1st Of Florence Residence
- First Of Florence Residence Hotel Florence