his is one of the most wonderful places in Florence to stay at. Angela who runs the "residence" really makes it worth while to stay there. It is like a home away from home. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable.They have a small kitchen if you like to cook with most utensils available for use. We stayed 3 nights and found the neighborhood quite and easy to get too, There is a bus 13 from the Railway station and bus 12 to the station which almost drops you to the door or the 23 bus and its not much of a walk. If you like walking like we did you can get to most places to see in 15 mins to 30 mins walking. It really is beautiful and rooms 102 103 and 104 have a terrace outside.There is a wonderful bakery nearby which Angela will recommend and rightly so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Michelangiolo welcomes you into a Liberty style Villa dating back to 1917, totally renewed with exquisite details that define the elegance and charme of long ago. The Residence is situated in one of the most exclusive and peaceful areas in Florence, on Viale Michelangiolo, which allows you to reach the historical center of the city with a few minutes pleasant walk. The Residence has 8 Superior room furnished whit every confort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Residence Michelangiolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Michelangiolo Florence
- Residence Michelangiolo Hotel Florence