When we arrieve we were a bit dissapointed due the picture that we saw were differents from the actual place, but we were wrong, confusing the hostel next to the hotel :)
The room was fine and clean with AC, computer, wifi, the place was very quiet and the food and breakfast (buffet) with different kind of bread and lots of thing to eat.
Totally recommended, if you want a spend a nice time in Florence, not expenssive and good quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Florence - Come and visit us! View map Hotel Mia Cara is located 200 meters from Santa Maria Novella Station and a 10-minute walk from the historic center of Florence, Hotel Mia Cara offers a hearty breakfast served daily and rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, computers and flat-screen TVs. Family-run, this hotel is ideally situated, around 1 km from the Old Bridge and Piazza della Signoria, where you will find the Uffizi Gallery. Available 24 hours a day, staff are happy to provide tourist information. The property also has a TV room, a spacious lounge with original frescos, and a small garden. Breakfast is served in a bright breakfast room and includes hot drinks, bacon, eggs, fruit juice and pastries. The Hotel Mia Cara & SPA features a wellness center that includes a swimming pool Whirlpool, sauna, experience shower and a relaxation area, and offers spa treatments and massages by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mia Cara & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Cara Chianciano Terme
- Mia Cara Hotel Chianciano Terme