Was a little hesitant after reading all the reviews about the Hotel. But we were pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The location was fab - close to the train station, markets and most sights. The room was very clean and newly renovated. It was definately not as noisy as i thought it would be. A helpful & lovely family run hotel. The only downside would be the breakfast if you are expecting a hearty meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Florence - Come and visit us! View map Hotel Mia Cara is located 200 meters from Santa Maria Novella Station and a 10-minute walk from the historic center of Florence, Hotel Mia Cara offers a hearty breakfast served daily and rooms with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, computers and flat-screen TVs. Family-run, this hotel is ideally situated, around 1 km from the Old Bridge and Piazza della Signoria, where you will find the Uffizi Gallery. Available 24 hours a day, staff are happy to provide tourist information. The property also has a TV room, a spacious lounge with original frescos, and a small garden. Breakfast is served in a bright breakfast room and includes hot drinks, bacon, eggs, fruit juice and pastries. The Hotel Mia Cara & SPA features a wellness center that includes a swimming pool Whirlpool, sauna, experience shower and a relaxation area, and offers spa treatments and massages by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Mia Cara & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Cara Chianciano Terme
- Mia Cara Hotel Chianciano Terme