“lovely meal lovely ßurroundings”
Review of Zibibbo 2.0

Zibibbo 2.0
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Zibibbo 2.0 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #169 of 2,712 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$39 - US$62
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Bridgnorth
“lovely meal lovely ßurroundings”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Recommended by our hotel what a find would not have found on our own complimentary prosecco and apitizer while choosing from a different style of menu staff so helpful on food and wine choices I had scallops followed by squid ink ravioli with salmon it was fantastic.my husband had zucchini tart melted in your mouth followed by tagliatelle all pasta homemade desserts were presented well and flavours ant textures so light.Will return next time we are in Florence mmay even book in for their cookery school would love to make pasta like theirs.

Visited July 2014

Grosseto, Italy
“Very good dinner”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

A friend of mine suggested this restaurant and I am glad we had dinner in this restaurant, which is only 2 minutes walk from the heart of Florence. The ambience is cozy and elegant. The staff is very nice and attentive. The service is very warm and friendly. Some guest could find it not too professional, but we found it genuine. The menù is very interesting, with many original courses: not the same dishes you find in all the Florentine restaurants. The wine list is rather good. Next time we will overnight in Florence, we'll go back for sure!

• Visited July 2014
Palos Verdes Estates, California
“Deserves a high rating”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Recommended by the concierge at Number 9 we all very much enjoyed our meal at Zibibbo. This is an upscale feeling white linen type of restaurant. My wife, a confirmed lover of all things French (except the food you get these days in Paris) felt is had a definite French touch to the décor.

She, my step-son and I all concurred that this was in the top 5 meals of our 10 day trip to Italy - and we ate in a lot of very good restaurants. After a long conversation with our server I decided to try brains for the first time. I've had most other internal organs and while there are a few I like (e.g. goose and chicken livers, sweetbreads), I'm generally not a big fane. But, I have to say, the fried veal brains were just off the charts. Such a fine subtle taste and such a fine preparation and presentation. I've never seen them on a menu so may have to wait until our next trip to Italy to have them again - which I will.

Another comment. It is soooo very hard to rate Italian restaurants - they are so much a cut most of the rest of the world in the consistency of their good food - you really have to work hard to get a bad meal anywhere in Italy. If we had had this meal in, say, Los Angeles where we live we would have for sure rated it a 5+, but when compared to other Italian places we've eaten in our 7 or 9 trips to Italy, we feel a 4 is a high rating. Another problem is TA's rating system - 1- 5 just does not leave much room for nuance. On a 1 - 10 scale we would rate this a 9 or 9.5 for most of the world (and all of Paris), and an 8 or 8.5 for Italy.

We thought the prices were very appropriate for the quality of the ambiance, the quality and presentation of the food and the level of the service. While in central Florence and a short walk from the majority of the major attractions and local hotels, the setting is on a small, very quiet street. I don't recall hearing any outside noise at all. This certainly contributes to its fine dining ambiance.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Great Recommendation”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our concierge recommended this restaurant and we were very pleased with it. It has a very sophisticated interior, but you should choose the main dining room. We were offered a table in the entry dining room with a large party and asked for another table (thank goodness).

Excellent, attentive staff with very good English skills. Menu presented in English. We both chose the fois gras and were not disappointed. A large portion compared to what one gets in the States. Served with poached pear.

I selected the pigeon (which I told them is usually referred to as squab in America in order to differentiate from "park pigeons" or "luftratten" as the Germans refer to them). Deboned, then stuffed with chicken liver and roasted. I have included a picture. I highly recommend!

Other dishes included pasta with seafood which was also excellent.

Nice wine selection even if not extensive.

This was our favorite meal in Florence.

• Visited May 2014
Yorkshire
“Delightful in every respect.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Personal recommendation that we would never have found by chance. Careful use of local seasonal ingredients, and stunning preparation and presentation, with wonderful attentive service, and accurate explanations. Accompanied by an excellent, if typically expensive, wine-list. Intimate, sympathetic restaurant, deserves to do really well. Actually one of the nicest meals we ever had anywhere, and great to see local Florentines amongst the customers.

Visited May 2014