“dreams come true..”
Review of TestDriveFirenze

TestDriveFirenze
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive a Ferrari around Florence accompanied by a personal driving TUTOR who will guide you throughout the tour sitting next to you. The TEST DRIVE leaves from the Piazzale Michelangelo and takes you on a journey through the beautiful hills surrounding Florence. You choose how far you would like to drive by selecting the option that best suits your needs. You can preserve the memory of this unique and emotional Italian driving experience on film and share it with your family and friends. We are open every day from 10:00 a.m. until sundown at Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence. In order to maintain maximum safety conditions, test-drives will not be held during rainy weather. The Ferrari has fully comprehensive insurance cover with an excess of € 10.000,00 (Euros ten thousand). This means that should the car be damaged or be in an accident where the driver is at fault, the driver will be responsible for covering the excess cost of € 10.000,00, in addition to the daily cost of lost business
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 12 August 2014

It was great experience.. It was my husband's dream and I also join him.. The guide of Ferrari, Antonio, was great.. He is very capable of his job and cool.. even if my husband got excited, Antonio calmed him down.. its better to drive in real street rather than the race course..

1  Thank pasta with tuna... x
"birthday present"
"bucket list"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Driving a Ferrari in Florence was a dream come true for my son! His words: 'It was absolutely incredible!" It was such a captivating experience to drive it in Florence, in the Tuscan hills, rather than our original plan to drive it in Rome. A graduation gift from his Godmother, it was a total surprise for him on our family vacation to Italy. We had him get an International Driver's Permit ahead of time (to drive another vehicle in Italy). Little did he know, we'd be climbing a plethora of stairs to overlook Piazzale Michelangelo, and meet up with Antonio. He was utterly shocked when he was handed the keys. Antonio was wonderful - helpful, friendly, easy to be with. Highly recommended for car enthusiasts, like him!!!

2  Thank Robin L
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

From the moment I got into the Ferrari it felt like I was going to have the drive of my life. My tutor 'Antonio' was very professional and helped make my Ferrari experience one that I will treasure for the rest of my life!!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had read about this drive experience before we left Australia and as so I couldn't wait to get to Florence so my husband who is a complete car NUT could have the drive of his dreams. Antonio the instructor was wonderful, really nice, funny and helpful so that was a lovely way to start the experience...so the drive..... well what can I say, it was 8 hours ago now and my husband still can't wipe the smile off his face.. Worth every cent and more...highly recommend it to any one a car enthusiast or not... One of our best memories of Italy so far..

3  Thank happychicky