“Best View in Florence” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #155 of 653 Florence B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Best View in Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stayed at Residenza Vespucci in December 2013. I had originally booked an apartment near the Duomo through AirBnB, and I came across Residenza Vespucci and decided to cancel my other one because this looked way more amazing! It was out of my price range as a 21 year old in Europe, but it was sooo worth it!! In the booking comments I asked my nicest room available, with nice view. The owner booked the corner room especially for me after those comments! How sweet. It’s the best view because you have two views of the river.

The entrance of the hotel is extremely hard to find in my opinion, no signage and just big wooden doors, you have to buzz reception. Apart from that, no complaints. Owner and his staff were all extremely friendly, the room was so clean, and we were offered drinks and wine upon check-in. I was so happy I cancelled the other booking.

Close walking distance to restaurants and Ponte Vecchio, I loved the location. STAY HERE IN FLORENCE! I will every time.

Room Tip: Ask for the blue corner room, has two views of the amazing Arno river. One from the balcony, and one...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paris S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Polish first
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Wonderful. The room was perfect and clean. The owner was so very helpful. I would come back here in a heartbeat. We were really pleased with everything. We were served a glass of complimentary wine upon arrival. They even helped us find a new suitcase when ours broke.

• Stayed June 2014
Wayne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

This was a great location to stay in and a wonderful bed and breakfast to spend our time in. We loved the river view with it's beautiful little terraces overlooking the water. The staff was extremely helpful and very generous with us. The rooms were well kept and clean, the bathrooms offered all modern conveniences. Wifi worked great, and we loved coming back to relax in between lunch and dinner to stay off our feet a bit, we were always minutes away from all the attractions. I would definitely recommend and plan to return!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Alex S
Crosne, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Perfectly situated just on the border of the Arno, 10 minutes walk to the most important museums and churches, very friendly staff (Thanks a lot, Francesco), and very clean.
Breakfast is proposed outside of the hotel, just 50 m away, for 6€ a complete continental breakfast.

Room Tip: rooms with view to the Arno are larger and more beautiful. Our room was very small, but perfect look...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Skind24
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Nice hotel, very friendly and pleasant staff. The location of the hotel is perfect. All the points of view (Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Galery, Galeria del Accademia etc) are located within 5-10 walk. I have never used a taxi or a public transport. If you are looking for a good hotel, Residenza Vespucci is a best one. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrey I
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

my husband and I spent 10 days here and found the location excellent for walking to sights. I would recommend room with balcony -beautiful view of the Arno and Ponte Vecchio with room to sit and enjoy a bottle of chianti and cheese. We did not find it noisy and free wifi was always available. Both Francesco and Edo were extremely accommodating and always available to assist with questions. Thanks to both for making our stay in Florence so enjoyable!

Room Tip: ask for room with balcony facing Arno -beautiful view and great for people watching
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I took my husband and three children (12,10,4) to the Residenza Vespucci for a belated Christmas present. And what a treat it was for all of us. The welcome was warm, informative and considerate of our needs. We received complimentary refreshments upon arrival and a map detailing the highlights of Florence. The room was superbly furnished and designed and it was immaculately clean. The location was superb with Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace, Piazza Duomo and the bus and train stations all being relatively close by. Pisa is an hour away by train so we got to see the leaning Tower too. I had high expectations of the hotel and it did not fail to meet them. I would definitely return to this hotel should I be fortunate to return to Florence again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family