The hotel is right located inthe middle of Florence and perfectly suited for all that travel and like to reach the main attractions within a short walking distance. The hotel only has a few rooms, very stylish and the staff is exceptional friendly. Breakfast is typically italian breakfast. The rooms are big enough and have space to store cloths etc. The bathrooms are clean and the showers are great. So the perfect place to stay for those who like a smaller style art hotel. Perfect also during the winter as the Spa area is located downstairs with a lovely setup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borghese Palace Art Hotel offers a free wellness centre, and uniquely decorated rooms blending antique furniture and modern-style décor. Set in a 15th-century building, it is a 5-minute walk from Florence Cathedral.Rooms are uniquely decorated with original works of contemporary art and include an LCD TV with Sky channels. Wired internet is free in the rooms while Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Breakfast includes fresh fruit and croissants.The wellness centre is set in original 13th-century cellars. Relaxation facilities include jacuzzi, a steam bath,a hot tub and a sauna. A fitness room is also available.Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are 650 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art