Very central within Florence, so everything within easy walking distance. We spent 3 nights here for our Wedding Anniversary, Hotel doesn't have a restaurant but there are so many good places to eat within minutes walk, it makes no difference. Incredibly safe car park next to the hotel as we were on a driving tour. Rooms well appointed and clean and staff spoke good English and very helpful. Buffet breakfast was a bit hit and miss as there are not enough tables for the quantity of rooms. Overall, a very different and fun place to stay. Roof terrace was closed for refurbishment when we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Borghese Palace Art Hotel offers a free wellness centre, and uniquely decorated rooms blending antique furniture and modern-style décor. Set in a 15th-century building, it is a 5-minute walk from Florence Cathedral.Rooms are uniquely decorated with original works of contemporary art and include an LCD TV with Sky channels. Wired internet is free in the rooms while Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Breakfast includes fresh fruit and croissants.The wellness centre is set in original 13th-century cellars. Relaxation facilities include jacuzzi, a steam bath,a hot tub and a sauna. A fitness room is also available.Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery are 650 metres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art