“Perfect Florence Apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Geraldine...
“Perfect Florence Apartment!”
Reviewed 16 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

I returned to London yesterday and cannot praise this apartment and the landlords high enough!! It is lovely. It is very comfortable, stylish and spacious. The air conditioning makes it a safe haven from the heat!! The apartment is well designed with everything you could need, carefully thought out. The rain forest shower is wonderful. The landlords are the most lovely warm hearted people and helped with my taxi, even offering to take me to the airport themselves when it was late! Thankfully it turned up. I stayed in this apartment by myself for 2 weeks while I completed a course in learning Italian at a nearby school. Things I wondered before I got there? Is it really a safe district? Yes, it absolutely is - I am 72 and walked back after dusk several times by myself with not the slightest feeling of anything untoward. It is in a quiet and peaceful residential street. Is it really so close to the centre of town? Yes, I timed my walk to the Duomo -10mins. Are there food shops nearby? Yes, there is an open market and a supermarket 5 mins walk away. The supermarket is open 7 days a week( I arrived on Saturday so I needed to food shop on Sunday morning). Are the stairs a problem - No! I managed fine even with two bags of shopping! I was so happy in this apartment it felt like a second home, there is even a toaster!!. This apartment would be my first choice in Florence for any return trip. I feel envious of people finding it for the first time. Enjoy! x

16 Sep 2018
What a wonderful review! We are absolutely happy to have met you, you are a so kind and nice lady. Grazie!
Jfland
Byron Center, Michigan
“Cozy apartment, great hosts”
Reviewed 13 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

Good location on a quiet street. It was nice to have the kitchen, balcony, and washing machine. The hosts were particularly great, offering to assist with luggage, taxi reservations, etc. Would stay here again. Thanks!

17 Aug 2018
Thank you! We would like to meet you again!
Kahla H
“One of the highlights of our month long trip to Italy”
Reviewed 20 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment was perfectly located -- walking distance to most everything in Florence but in a quiet area. It is very livable with a huge bathroom, a walk in closet to store clothes and luggage and a well-equipped kitchen. Elena was wonderful to work with, and we will definitely stay here again if we ever find ourselves in Florence again! Highly recommend!

Your age range 50-64
21 Jan 2018
Grazie!!!
Julisa01
Boulder, Colorado
“Great location!”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

The apartment is cute and well decorated. The hosts were very gracious about us arriving late and not being able to find it. Our gps was confused, so they were willing to come find us and help us get in. Everything worked well and the bed was comfortable. I would certainly stay there again. I don’t recommend driving to or around Florence. Take the train!

13 Jan 2018
THankyou for your review! We hope to meet you again!
Ciao
Virginia...
“Ideal location away from the crowds and has all the facilities necessary”
Reviewed 29 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

This was my 6th trip to Firenze and this was by far the best accommodation I have had. I spent just under 3 weeks in the apartment away from the tourist crowd but still able to walk everywhere. It also meant I was able to mix with the locals at the nearby market and cafes and shops and improve my Italian. The apartment had all the necessary facilities .

3 Nov 2017
THankyou, I hope to meet you again!!!
Alex P
Boston, Massachusetts
“Beautiful residential apartment near the Santa Croce”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This apartment was beautiful, clean, & in a great location close by to the Santa Croce. Plenty of space, a very comfortable bed, and nice bathroom with a rain shower. The kitchen was great and provided all the amenities that you wold need if you decided to stay in and cook. The small terrace on the roof of the apartment is great to sit and drink coffee in the morning or a glass of wine in the evening. The apartment is located in a more quiet residential area, which is really nice, but still close to the main attractions (Santa Croce, Doumo, etc.) by about a 10-15 min walk. There are tons of great restaurants around this area and I highly recommend getting lost and stumbling into them along your strolls in the evening. Lastly, the owner (Elena) was very nice, informative, and helpful when reaching out to her prior to discuss logistics. Overall, it's a great apartment in a wonderful location in Florence!

31 Jul 2017
Thank you!
Stephanie...
“Awesome Flat”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We really enjoyed our stay. The owners were professional and very kind. The flat was very clean and had everything we needed. We found it convenient and relaxing. They even reserved a taxi for us to the airport. Would love to stay there again in the future.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing