“Made traveling a comfortable experience”
Review of Smart Trip

Smart Trip
Ranked #102 of 394 Tours in Florence
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My friends and I had a wonderful experience traveling to the Amalfi Coast with Smart Trip. The employees were knowledgable, responsible, and fun, and made traveling to a foreign place a comfortable experience. We unfortunately found out about them towards the tail end of our trip, but were lucky enough to do at least this trip with them. It was significantly easier than researching and planning our own trip, and cost roughly the same price (and I understand they do periodic sales, which would have helped even more). Would definitely, definitely recommend.

All reviews
"roommates"
"itinerary"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Andrea R, General Manager at Smart Trip, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I did the euro trip with Smart Trip which was the 10 day, 5 country trip to Berlin, Germany -> Amsterdam, Netherlands -> Paris, France -> Brussles, Belgium, -> Barcelona, Spain. I went with 4 of my other friends and we were able to room together upon request in every single city! Not only were our tour guides kind, knowledgeable and responsible, they were so fun and made sure that we had the best experience. We had all of the free time we could have needed and still took part in almost all of the activities that the trip offered us. We learned SO much history about every city we were in and our guides showed us all of their favorite hidden treasure spots. The transportation was clean, easy, fast and fun and the hostels/hotels that we stayed in were as well. I highly, highly reccomend Smart Trip for all of their trips but the Euro Trip was the most fun, exciting and CHEAP option for traveling costing us only about 550 Euro after using a tour guides discount code. Study abroad students - this group is a must.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Smart Trip made my time in Florence so much better. I went to Cinque Terre, Venice, and the Amalfi Coast with Smart Trip. They were extremely organized and professional for young students. And they were actually fun and wanted to get to know the students. My tour guides Ryan, Krystal, Ashley, Hannah, and Alex were amazing. I also got to see them in Florence (because they were my only friends) and we had a great time. If you’re traveling alone I highly recommend Smart Trip. Even if they are being paid to be your friend (yes I’m aware) at least you’ve got someone nice!

Dear Kacey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your experience and for choosing to travel with us during your time in Florence. Cinque Terre and Amalfi are some of our most popular trips, so we are glad to hear you enjoyed them and our staff. We think our Tour Leaders are some of the best out there and it is so nice to hear your kind words about them. All of them have studied abroad so they know how difficult, but rewarding it can be. We are so glad you were able to become such good friends with them during your time in Florence. We would love to have you back traveling with us soon!