“Best company for fun and comfortability”
Review of Smart Trip

Smart Trip
Ranked #102 of 396 Tours in Florence
Reviewed 14 August 2018

If you're a study abroad student looking for the perfect combination of having fun and learning while feeling safe, Smart Trip is the company to use!! I traveled with Smart Trip to the Amalfi Coast, and what I liked the most about the tour guides were that they were able to have fun with us but they were still responsible and helpful when we had any concerns or questions. My friends and I liked our tour guides so much we continued to use them to book more trips the rest of the semester! Definitely recommend Smart Trip for the best overall experience.

All reviews
"roommates"
"itinerary"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re studying abroad and looking to travel on a budget but still want great quality trips, Smart Trip is the company to use! It can be very difficult trying to plan a group trip on your own in a foreign country, but SmartTrip took care of everything from transportation, accommodations, and even provided some free meals. Smart trip also made traveling on a budget so convenient, their prices were unbeatable and we got the most out of our money. The staff is super friendly and young and it was a great opportunity to meet other students studying abroad. I highly recommend using Smart Trip for your travels, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Smart Trips is definitely the best company to travel with for abroad students. They make traveling simple and easy, which can definitely be difficult when in foreign countries. The prices of the trips are student friendly, and you will 100% get your moneys worth. I have traveled with other companies and tour groups, but nothing compares to Smart Trips. The trips are really fun, and give you an opportunity to meet other abroad students from other schools. If you plan on traveling, Smart Trips is the way to go!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I have been traveling Europe for about a year, and I will say, many travel companies can take you to Croatia and show you a good time... But only the heros at Smart Trip will get you back in one piece

10/10 would recommend
shoutout to Jamie and Courtney (and mini shoutout to Ryan)

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2018

My friends and I had a wonderful experience traveling to the Amalfi Coast with Smart Trip. The employees were knowledgable, responsible, and fun, and made traveling to a foreign place a comfortable experience. We unfortunately found out about them towards the tail end of our trip, but were lucky enough to do at least this trip with them. It was significantly easier than researching and planning our own trip, and cost roughly the same price (and I understand they do periodic sales, which would have helped even more). Would definitely, definitely recommend.