Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Repeat customer

Received many compliments from previously purchased 3 leather jackets that I bought a 4th one... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MyChicagoRocks
Awesome! You must visit La Pelle in Florence!

Laurie M

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from US$51.80
from US$20.72
from US$103.70
More Info
All reviews leather jacket quality leather leather shop shopping experience italian leather pair of boots beautiful leather winter coat incredible quality quality merchandise great eye great store ponte vecchio shop owners rick steves pitti palace first floor
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I was visiting Florence and fell in love with a beautiful lambskin jacket designed by Sonia and made right there in Florence. I didn't buy the jacket at the time and upon my return to the US, I emailed Sonia and told her that I was truly regretted not purchasing it while I was there. I asked if she could ship it to me. I ordered it on a Friday and it was on my doorstep when I came home from work on Monday! It is absolutely beautiful and will be a lifetime treasure!! Thank you so much Sonia!

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I'm a flight attendant and would highly recommend La Pelle to all airline personnel. They have a very good selection of original Italian leather products for both men and women. They took the time to show us what we were looking for and offered professional suggestions. I bought shoes and a jacket and their prices are very competitive.
Aldo and Sonia were wonderful !!!!!!

Janelle G

Reviewed 22 October 2018

Fantastic customer service and beautiful quality leather shoes and jackets make La Pelle a must visit.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My boyfriend and I had an incredible experience while shopping at La Pelle. We stopped in because I had heard such good things and the service and quality of leather did not disappoint. Ended up finding such a good deal we bought a total of three jackets! Definitely stop in if you have the chance!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Visiting from Boston and stumbled into this shop. Sonia was so helpful and knowledgeable. We ended up leaving with 3 leather jackets that are incredible quality. The prices are really fair. For this quality you won't find better in Florence. Would highly recommend taking a stop here. Women's on second floor, men's on first floor.