This apartment building is about a 10-15 minute bus ride from the centre of Florence and is very well presented. The apartment that we stayed in was very large and fully equiped with a kitchen. The bus to Florence departs from the main road which is a 2-3 minute walk from the front door of the apartments. The staff were very helpful and booked a great bike trip for us while we were there. There is also a supermarket right next door which has a great range of food. Internet was by WIFI in the dining room and by ADSL connection in the room, both very fast connections. There was also a good range of restaurants in the nearby area. Rooms were also serviced daily if required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quadra Key Residence in Florence represents the perfect union between apartment comfort and hotel service, perfect for anybody seeking the freedom of an independent solution whilst enjoying pleasurable moments of relaxation and comfort. Sophisticated decor, combined with resources such as multilingual staff to assist in organising visits to museums and private degustation tours, ensuring your holiday is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Quadra Key Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quadra Key Residence Florence
- Quadra Key Residence Hotel Florence