I hardly write reviews, however due to the lack of number of reviews when I booked the Quadra Key I feel I should help others in selecting hotels near Florence. I use tripadvisor frequently to narrow choices and solidify my opinions, therefore here goes an opinion....
This is not a hotel apartment, it is an apartment with some basic cleaning services (towel service every 3 days). The location is in a low income neighborhood of Florence, and the hotel/apartment building is hard to find (even with a GPS). We (family of 4) booked this hotel in order to use it as a launch pad to explore Tuscany (Pisa, Forence, Cinque Terre, Viareggio), however, I recommend staying further outside of Florence if you plan to do this (Viareggio is amazing). The apartment itself was basic clean (enough said). This stay did not hurt our wonderful vacation of Italy, but I must say it was the weakest link in a fantastic 2 week journey from Rome to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quadra Key Residence in Florence represents the perfect union between apartment comfort and hotel service, perfect for anybody seeking the freedom of an independent solution whilst enjoying pleasurable moments of relaxation and comfort. Sophisticated decor, combined with resources such as multilingual staff to assist in organising visits to museums and private degustation tours, ensuring your holiday is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quadra Key Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quadra Key Residence Florence
- Quadra Key Residence Hotel Florence