I needed to be on this side of town and the hotel I normally use was booked up. This place was cheaper than the Golden Tulip Mirage and is just down the road from it.
I loved having my own kitchen, fridge and comfortable bed. The studio was on a main road, not too noisy. Be sure to lock your door as soon as you come in though as the door is directly onto the balcony entrance with no concierge.
Close by are 2 supermarkets. I icecream parlour, an indian takeaway and downstairs a really nice pizza place. I ordered a steak, it was fab as was the squid soup which was really a mountain of squid in some sauce. Delicious.
All in all a good place to stay, clean, comfortable, free wifi and hopefully I will book with them again. Oh yeah, you have to get the bus into town but it passes by the door. If you drive the petrol station is just on the next block.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quadra Key Residence in Florence represents the perfect union between apartment comfort and hotel service, perfect for anybody seeking the freedom of an independent solution whilst enjoying pleasurable moments of relaxation and comfort. Sophisticated decor, combined with resources such as multilingual staff to assist in organising visits to museums and private degustation tours, ensuring your holiday is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Quadra Key Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quadra Key Residence Florence
- Quadra Key Residence Hotel Florence