After reading the mostly positive reviews, I thought I would give this a try. It was clear that the location was a bit out of the way, and it is. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the heart of the city by bus (and usually a very cramped bus). The room itself was adequate at best. It was quite noisy, due to the traffic on the main road and the noise from the people in the next room (while I can't blame the hotel for the people next door, it is obvious that the walls are very thin--something to keep in mind). In addition, the quality of the bed was poor. If I am staying in a 4-start hotel, I expect to have a decent bed. On a positive note, it was nice to have the kitchenette in the room, and there was also a sink and a clothes rack on the balcony in case you have laundry to do during your stay. All in all, I would not stay in this hotel again and would not recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quadra Key Residence in Florence represents the perfect union between apartment comfort and hotel service, perfect for anybody seeking the freedom of an independent solution whilst enjoying pleasurable moments of relaxation and comfort. Sophisticated decor, combined with resources such as multilingual staff to assist in organising visits to museums and private degustation tours, ensuring your holiday is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quadra Key Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quadra Key Residence Florence
- Quadra Key Residence Hotel Florence