We took this hotel on a family trip with 4 of our children. The hotel has a big parking lot. The rooms accommodate up to 6 people. The bus to the city center is very close by and takes about 20 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. This bus line stops in the historic part of the city, close by the Duomo. For breakfast you can either opt for a breakfast in the hotel (they will provide breakfast to eat in your room) or you can co to a nearby pasticerria which serves also coffee.
You can also cook your own meals in the small kitchen.
There is wifi in the hotel but it is rather slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quadra Key Residence in Florence represents the perfect union between apartment comfort and hotel service, perfect for anybody seeking the freedom of an independent solution whilst enjoying pleasurable moments of relaxation and comfort. Sophisticated decor, combined with resources such as multilingual staff to assist in organising visits to museums and private degustation tours, ensuring your holiday is truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quadra Key Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quadra Key Residence Florence
- Quadra Key Residence Hotel Florence