“Thank you Nadina!”

My Friends Guesthouse
Ranked #123 of 657 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Arrived at Florence earlier than expected and decided to locate our hostel first before rushing off for a winery tour. What I didn't expect was a breakfast treat from Nadina as we rested our legs and familiarised ourselves with the city. The following two nights were great, with Nadina checking in on us from time to time and treating us to wine and homemade cappuccino. It's not the cheapest accommodation option in town, but certainly worth it for its location and personal touch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 April 2014

10 min from the station to walk, excellent location very near everything. The flat is extremely quiet, really wonderful. Very clean and spacious BUT cutlery was missing! No knives,forks,spoons so no way of making food. Only phone their mobile because the main office number they are not there most of the time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Couldn't recommend this hostel enough! The owners are so friendly and helpful, its amazing. Definitely stay here for a wonderful stay.
Nadina has great tips for all sort of attractions and the location is perfect (5 minutes walk from the train station).

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I accidently found this place, and as the price was good for me i booked there for 2 nights.
I have stayed in hostels all over Italy, in almost every city, and i can confidently say that this guesthouse is one of the best.
Nadina, the owner of the guesthouse, is probably the sweetest person you will meet, she instantly becomes your friend, helping you with anything and everything you need, She will honestly do anything possible to ensure your happiness and satisfaction.
The guesthouse is small which enables you to meet everyone who stayes there and so i met lots of new friends there. the bed was comfortable, the breakfast was fantastic and the location was great. Do yourself a favor and book there now!

Out of 5 stars i rate this place 6.

Room Tip: Go to everywhere Nadina recommends on.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2014

What makes this hostel great is Nadina. She points out all the tourist attractions, good places to eat, and fun places to visit, and is very helpful with any questions you might have. Everything else about the hostel is good; it's clean, bathrooms work well, beds are comfortable, location is good. I definitely recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Eva P
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This place I cannot rate highly enough. It may not be 5* luxury but if you are looking to have a good time in Florence stay here, because the staff here are 11/10. I have never felt so welcome in a hostel, a great warm homely welcome. Followed by a detailed (very detailed) explanation of what we can do in Florence. This helped us so much and we can't thank the woman from Stuggart enough as she made our stay in Florence simply fantastic. Please if you go to this beautiful city, STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stayed at My Friends Guesthouse for a weekend in January 2014. During a previous visit to Florence, I had stayed at a nice hostel a bit more centrally located. Knowing that the hostel's location was closer to the train station, I decided to stay change hostels as I would be flying back to the States early on a Sunday morning. Little did I know that a simple change in hostels would make such an impact on my experience.

Nadina and Helio will bring a special warmth to your stay in Florence. Not only do they make sure that you are well taken care of as a guest and that the facilities are clean, they genuinely want to share tips and advice with you to help make the most out of your stay in the city. When you check in, expect Nadina to offer you coffee, and perhaps a snack, while she shows you a map of the city and suggests places to check out based on your interests. Because of the relaxed atmosphere Nadina and Helio have created at My Friends, the guesthouse also attracts interesting and respectful fellow travelers. I can't recommend My Friends enough and hope there will be a bed available the next time I return to Firenze!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo