“Awesome!”

My Friends Guesthouse
Ranked #109 of 659 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 May 2014

This place was really good. The hostess is on top of everything. She gives you great information on the city including all the great local food and gelato tips. Which really set Florence up to be some of the best food on my 2 month trip. She is also really nice. The location is about 5 min from the train station and all the main sights are within 20 minutes walk. All through nice areas. The hostel is small but offers single beds which is really nice. Free breakfast every morning and tea and coffee whenever.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 19 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a gem. It's small and clean. I felt very comfortable and content here. The lady who runs the hostel is really cool. Beds were really comfortable, I had a bedside light, I liked that. It's location is ideal. You can get tea or coffee in the kitchen any time. I'd highly recommend it, especially to anyone travelling on their own.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My friends hostel is super close to the train station, beds comfortable and the morning coffee and breakfast yummy! The people I met at this hostel were some of the best, and the atmosphere very positive and friendly. Nadina is one of the best hosts i've had, she is so sweet and welcoming! I would definitely recommend My Friends hostel, all of Nadina's food recommendations, and staying a few nights to get to know the other travelers! I loved my time in Florence thanks to Nadina and I hope to come again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We had a great time in Florence, thanks to Ms. Nadina who is very accommodating and so friendly. The name My Friends is really appropriate to the place because of her. She made us feel welcome and much more like a family. I had an upset stomach and she was very concerned to the point that she gave me a medicine to take. The place is also safe though there are a lot of guests. She makes it a point to talk to us and know what we need. The place is also near the train station and famous tourist spots. Just a walking distance.....

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Arrived at Florence earlier than expected and decided to locate our hostel first before rushing off for a winery tour. What I didn't expect was a breakfast treat from Nadina as we rested our legs and familiarised ourselves with the city. The following two nights were great, with Nadina checking in on us from time to time and treating us to wine and homemade cappuccino. It's not the cheapest accommodation option in town, but certainly worth it for its location and personal touch.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

10 min from the station to walk, excellent location very near everything. The flat is extremely quiet, really wonderful. Very clean and spacious BUT cutlery was missing! No knives,forks,spoons so no way of making food. Only phone their mobile because the main office number they are not there most of the time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple