“Truly perfect B&B!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Florence
Il Gardino di Eliseo
Ranked #431 of 659 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 September 2007

Il Giardino di Eliseo is in a lovely residential district with a number of artisan studios in the neighborhood. Via Zanella lies on the "other" much quieter side of the Arno, but is immediately accessible to all sites.

I was in Florence by myself (married mother of three) and stayed there for a meeting at the Palazzo Dei Congressi. I enjoyed the 10-15min walks to the Congress morning and evening. I felt that the neighborhood was safe, and that Il Giardino was well secured, but still with access for guests to come and go as they please. The facility is meticulously clean and Santo, the manager/director is hospitable and very helpful. Extra bonuses include free internet access, lovely breakfasts that come with the room and use of the kitchen, with a little warning, for eating in. I quickly found myself at home and shared several delightful breakfasts and Tuscan suppers with fellow guests in the absolutely lovely garden out back.
I can't wait to return with my family - who I know will love it!

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)