“Absolutely Perfect!!”
other travellers have booked this property
I can assure you that my apartment will be part of the most beautiful memories in the future 100x100
Check Availability
The Queen Bedroom
Second Bathroom
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Carrie An...
Rome, Italy
“Absolutely Perfect!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My family and I just returned from our stay in Florence. The apartment is decorated beautifully and as shown in the pictures. You walk out your front door and you're in the middle of Florence. Everything is close. The owner met us and was so helpful in getting us settled in. He graciously helped with our bags when we arrived. He booked our taxi for our departure and again, helped with our bags. He had a map for us of Florence and gave us recommendations on places to eat. The apartment has everything you will need and he directed us to a market really close by. I had my morning coffee on the balcony. What a treat! We will return! Thanks for a wonderful stay!

8 Nov 2017
Dear Carrie Ann
it was for me reason of pride and great pleasure to have had the opportunity to host you You are a wonderful family for me It was a great emotion to make your acquaintance
for me it is very easy to be able to try to do my job - work best when it comes to a wonderful family like you are. I wish you were the best you would like for some really nice people like you

Teacherzt...
Puyallup, Washington
“Florence at your Fingertips”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Appartamento Pontevecchio is in the perfect location to explore all of Florence's main tourist attractions with a convenient parking garage located a few streets away. Directly across from the Piazza Mercato Nuovo (Porcellino) and just around the corner from Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi, the comfortable beds, fresh linens and towels, a well-equipped kitchen as well as a quiet, efficient air conditioner all made this a welcoming haven in the middle of the busy city. Lorenzo, our host, could not have been more accommodating, even meeting us the first day to lead us to the parking garage (no problem getting there on our own afterwards). The frescoed apartment walls and other decorating touches were greatly appreciated as well as the welcoming bottle of wine, roses and fruit that awaited us upon our arrival. Being in the middle of this city is great but noise can be a problem at night especially on weekends even with double--paned windows, so definitely bring earplugs. However, it isn't just here, it's pretty much noisy at night in any of the prime downtown areas. Sunday through Thursday nights weren't too bad at all, actually; Friday and Saturday were the worst. All in all, it was a great place with a very supportive host. Absolutely, we would come back again.

30 May 2017
Dear Tim, lady and friends with whom you spent your holidays in Florence and in my apartment. Thank you very much from the depths of the heart, for how you have taken care of the apartment to me and for the wonderful experience you gave me myself . Your cheerfulness and extreme kindness impressed me by giving me a delightful memory of truly beautiful people inside. Thank you Lorenzo
housemana...
Malaga
“LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

If you are looking for a central location, spotlessly clean, modern bathrooms, comfortable beds and excellent service from the owner ....... this is the one!
A spacious, beautifully newly refurbished apartment where air conditioning and showers all work perfectly and the double glazed windows shut out the noise of the street.
Lorenzo the helpful owner was outside to meet us on arrival, recommended restaurants to us and told us where to shop for great leather bargains!
Our city break in Florence was enhanced by staying in this beautiful apartment.
An excellent choice!

Our favourite pizzeria for organic pizza was Simbiosi and the restaurant at the Michaelangelo Plaza is a great place for cocktails while watching the sun set over Florence.
Well done Lorenzo for presenting a beautiful apartment in the centre of Florence!!!

29 Jun 2017
The most beautiful gift is to know that you will bring in your most beautiful memories, this holiday spent in Florence and my apartment. This makes me proud and happy that you have spent a wonderful holiday in this fabulous city that is Florence
Holidays are very important days and a truly unforgettable period and as such it is right that they are always a magnificent memory
larryallb...
Folsom, California
“Terrific Time in the Heart of Florence”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Thank you Lorenzo for providing such great hospitality for the four of us in your terrific apartment in the heart of Florence. You were so nice to greet us with a bottle of wine and suggestions for dinner for our time in the city. The apartment could not have been more convenient to all of the central spots in Florence, and I can't imagine a better place to watch people than your balcony overlooking the square. We will certainly see you again if we return to Florence!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: great accommodations and centrally located
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
29 Jun 2017
I'm really so happy that reading the review I can understand your happiness in having visited a city so wonderful to me
Just as happy that you enjoyed my apartment. I put my heart and heart in my work, but I can not tell if I managed to help make sure that you really enjoyed the apartment until I read your judgments. Now I'm sure. Thank you Lorenzo
Mandy B
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 25 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed at this beautiful apartment during our stay in Florence. We were travelling with our 3 grown up children and the apartment was perfect. It is 2 minutes walk from the Rialto Bridge and very close to all the other attractions. The apartment is simply gorgeous and I would love to stay again. Lorenzo was so so helpful before and during our stay and he had even remembered that we were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary and bought us a beautiful bottle of wine and roses. I cannot imagine anywhere being better than this apartment and thank you Lorenzo for making it so special!

Dear Mandy,
It is I who thank you with all my heart if you have been able to make me a wonderful experience in knowing you are wonderful people I really appreciated your beautiful manners and kindness shown to me.
Lourdes M
“Perfect Place”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I could not ask for a better place to stay. The apartment is a unique place, everything is in perfect condition; mattress, towels, shower, pillows, air conditioning all the things to make your holiday unforgivable. The location, is fantastic, a few meters from Piazza della Signoria with a beautiful balcony overlooking via por Santa Maria.
We spent a week in Italy, the Pontevechio apartment was by far the best accommodation we stayed. Lorenzo was an amazing host, always wanting to help and recommend the best places to go. Following his recommendation, we went to piazza do michalangelo to watch the sunset.....I can not explain how beautiful this place was. We bought a bottle of pro secco and off we went.... Unforgivable.
I will definitely recommend this place and I hope we can come back soon....

Travelling group: Young Children
9 Jun 2016
Lourdes and family, it is amazing to have the chance to read the reviews so I have no words really the only word that comes to tell me: I am truly grateful and I say this with all my heart. I try to be of help to my guests by putting all of my heart and my passion to make a way to make sure they have a wonderful holiday and a great memory of this unique city in the world (for me) and, if possible, of my flat . Honestly who read your judgment is a great energy and gratitude that are transmitted to me. Thank you, thank you very much. Lorenzo
outoftown...
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Lorenzo welcomed us with assistance with our luggage, showed us to the apartment where he had fresh flowers, fruit, and most important- a bottle of wine. The location is perfect. A few steps from most anything worth seeing in Florence. My wife loved the decor- she said it was romantic....Everything worked great- good internet- A/C- american drip coffee maker- with coffee. The balcony is small- but still nice. I can't find anything to complain about or suggest.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: sofa and balcony chairs were uncomfortable
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Jun 2017
I can not find the right words to thank you so much. You've made me extremely happy and you've been so excited. I am glad to have you delivered an apartment that you have been really proud of the choice made at the time of your reservation
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing