“Nice atmosphere”

Cabiria
Ranked #1,131 of 2,676 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Santo Spirito / San Frediano
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

On the Piazza Santa Spirito we had a pizza on the terrace from Caribia. It all had a nice atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and the pizza tasted well. Free WiFi is a big + too.

• Visited June 2012

• Korean first
Zwolle, The Netherlands
“Aperitivio is very nice and relaxed here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

Nice place for an Aperitivio at the end of the day! The atmosphere is easy, and it lies on a great sqare!

“Excellent place to drink on the weekend!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Nice place for drinks, away from the tourist area on the north side of the river. Good outdoor seating. Great atmosphere in the evening.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Aelver
Florence, Italy
“My local in Firenze”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I live upstairs from this restaurant/bar. I know all the personnel and we go there everyday. The barristas and servers are lovely young people and Dita, a pretty blond, speaks English. The lunch is the best meal and I have eaten papardelle many times and also lovely plain spaghetti pomodoro, my compagno's favorite. From 7 to 9 pm every night they serve a very generous buffet, called apperitivo in Italian to a mostly young Italian crowd but also lots of foreign students. The place is open until 2am and in the summer the piazza is an outside party for all comers. They sometimes have music. (luckily I sleep in the back of the building!)

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Kimberly B
St. Louis Mo
“Good happy hour, pizza average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

My wife and I got lost and stumbled apon this place. I was not overly hungry, my wife wanted pizza and they had outdoor seating and was crowded with locals. Included in the drink price was a buffet, so i took advantage. I was happy I did. They had salad, two pastas, some meatloaf stuff and a lot fo vegetables. All were really good. My wife was jealous when her pizza came out and was OK, but not of the same quality as the buffet. She ended up eating off of my plate too. If in the neighborhood was well worth it. Our only issue was their was only one waitress for all the outside tables, and she was overworked, so we had to wait to order our second (and third) drinks). Because of all the locals and it being such a nice night, did not mind it too much.

• Visited November 2011