“Quiet rooftop apartment close to historic city...”
other travellers have booked this property
particular in Living room Corridor
Living room
Single room
Double room
Living room
Living room with roof window
Bathroom from corridor
Fully furnished kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Double room
Particular
Entrance
Sunset in the terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
MJ_JR00
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Quiet rooftop apartment close to historic city center”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Lucia is a wonderful host-- communicative, helpful, and thoughtful. We very much enjoyed our stay in the Montebello apartment in Florence. It is a quiet, rooftop apartment that is within walking distance to all of the major sights. The apartment is well-equipped, well-maintained, clean and bright. It was a pleasure to return to after a long day of walking.

15 Jan 2018
Hello Mary Jo! I thank you very much for all your words and I am ahppy you had a good time in Florence!
I hope to welcome you next time again!
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

20 Apr 2017
This make me so happy! Thank you very much for your nice words!
Unkl_Nutz...
“Exceeded all expectations!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

First thing in a vacation rental, what do you want before you even get there? As for me, I want my host to be communicative and ready for my arrival. Months prior to our arrival I began emailing Lucia. Of course, with international travel, there is some anxiety about the whole trip. And when your host, in this case hostess, is very communicative and responds quickly and enthusiastically about your stay, that just makes it all the better. We could not have asked for a better hostess than Lucia. We stayed at three different places, in three different cities, while we were in Italy and all our hosts were great. Lucia was the best of all and exceeded our expectations with the property and with her professionalism. She was there to greet us upon arrival and gave us a very thorough walkthrough of the apartment. Her English is beautiful by the way, so no worries about communication, at all! The apartment looked just like the photos on Tripadvisor. Everything was spotless! From the floors, the bathroom, the kitchen (with all the cooking utensils you need), just everything was clean and immaculate! Lucia gave us a tour and showed us how to use everything. The ceiling windows were so cool! At the end of the tour she said, "Let's go up and see the balcony." Whoever is reading this and thinking about a trip to Florence I have to say, stay here! You will not regret it! Lucia led us up to the top floor balcony and my mind was blown! Besides the Duomo, Fort Belvedere or Piazza Michelangelo, this is by far the best view in central Florence! It was breathtaking! Not only was the apartment perfect, but it was in a perfect location. You're one block away from the Arno River. That really helps when it comes to getting around. And you are so close to everything!! Of course I'm sure you've heard that you do a lot of walking in Italy, as we did, and this is the perfect spot to do so. The street is quiet but has everything you need one block over. There's the best food we found in Florence, from breakfast to lunch to dinner, it's all right there. Even an Irish Pub, which we frequented a couple times, full of locals and no tourists (il trip per tre), is right down the street, one block over. I cannot tell you how much my wife and I enjoyed our stay, the apartment and our hostess. When we go back to Florence I've already said, we'll plan our trip around when we can stay at Lucia's apartment. Ciao Lucia, hasta la proxima!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The balcony, location, everything!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Jul 2016
Wow! what a super review! I am very happy when my guests spend a great time in my apartments..for me it not only a job but it is a way of sharing with other people the property I have in my native city...
Thank you for your nice words that makes me very happy!
Take care!
Lucia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing