“Awesome dinner !!!”

20:00
Ranked #7 of 2,723 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: £8 - £31
Neighbourhood: Piazza dell'Indipendenza
Description: Lovely family restaurant in Florence center, in a quiet street near the train station, 10 minutes to the Duomo and very close to Fortezza da Basso, with a nice indoor garden. Here you can find Own Organics Wines and Extravergin Olive Oil directly from our farm, located in the middle of Chianti hills. Our Specialties are the very good quality Meat in particular the Florentine T-Bone Steack and Game Meat, Homemade Fresh Pasta and everytime fresh vegetables dishes. The owner's daughter, has dedicated the name of this restaurant to the farm of her uncles, wher she was born and raised.
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Read the review from Tripadvisor and decided to try this restaurant. And it was really worth it.

The Florence T-Bone steak is one of the best I have tried. We took a 1.2kg T-Bone for 3 and it was heavenly. My family really enjoyed it.

And to top it up, the nice server recommended a great red wine to go with it.

The combination was just perfect.

The Tuscany soup was also very good.

Highly recommended if you are staying near the train station.

A must try.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Of the many places to eat in Florence we chose here to eat on the last evening of our visit and we were so glad we did. Very friendly and welcoming, small but perfectly formed. The food was amazing. The ossobucco was exceptional and my mum's steak was the best she had ever had. My sister said she could have eaten the caprese salad again and again. The deserts were being freshly made as we walked in on them opening. The prices were reasonable and I highly recommend giving this place a go. When we were ready to leave the owner happily called a taxi for us. I honestly could not fault the food or staff.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great local place off the beaten path. Friendly wait staff. Cute interior. Reasonable prices. The bistecca was the best we had in Firenze. We had the fried potatoes and the sautéed chard, both of which were delicious. Bottle of Chianti was only 14€. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place after a hectic day in Florence. Was stopped in my tracks by the artisan pastry chef preparing the pasta in the window. All I can say is you MUST eat here!!! I had the pasta prepared in the cheese wheel at the table. What an amazing performance & it was delicious. I actually went there two nights in a row, the second time returning with 6 other fellow travellers who also raved about the quality of the food. Level of service was excellent & the food perfectly priced for its quality. A sheer delight to my taste buds.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This was the best restaurant we've been at since arriving in Italy 11 days ago. It is off the beaten pass but the saying 'don't judge the book by the it's cover' applies. Street leading to restaurant is a bit isolated but don't let that stop you, you wont be disappointed. This was amazing dinner from appetizer to desert. Price was less than what I expected to pay for this gourmet meal. The grouper with saffron cheese and fish eggs.. O.M.G.. and the ravioli with truffled cheese and spinach are to die for. My only regret is that we discovered this on our last night here. Rome... you have big shoes to fill.