“My first Airbnb experience was incredible....”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance
Entrance
Street
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Portuguese first
Any
Hemisha C
“My first Airbnb experience was incredible....”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pierpaolo was an amazing host... from even before we arrived. His hospitality and personal touch is what differentiated him from hotels etc. The apartment is in a great location, walking distance from everything worth seeing in Florence and surrounded by great restaurants. The apartment is modern, clean and has everything you need. Pierpaolo helped us book tours and he helped us find out way around Florence... providing us with some good suggestions on what to do. Overall it was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone!

19 Oct 2017
Dear Hemisha,
How wonderful to hear from you and I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment.
It was a pleasure to meeting you and I look forward to welcoming you again sometimes in the future
joedupree...
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment with amazing host....Pierpaolo's attention to detail made the holiday even more special”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This is the second time that I stayed at Dependance Machiavelli and I would highly recommend the apartment.

When I contacted Pierpaolo for a return trip to Florence, he was very proactive and helpful. He provided recommendations to some hidden gems in Florence and not just to the normal tourist attractions we did not get to the first time round. In addition, Pierpaolo assisted with the booking of all the tours etc. And that was all before we arrived…

Upon arrival, I was greeted by a welcoming host to assist with the bags and a refresher on all the recommendations. As per normal, there were fresh fruit, water, juice, coffee and a lovely bottle of wine waiting. All the tickets for the tours booked earlier were ready and waiting upstairs.
The apartment is beautiful, tastefully decorated, modern and very comfortable even for an extended stay. The bakeries, grocery store, coffee shops, wine store and restaurants all adds to the convenience of the apartment.

The apartment is a short walk away from the various attractions. And getting around Florence is pretty easy.

It was great to arrive at Dependance Machiavelli after a productive day of exploring and relax before heading out again for dinner.

Throughout the stay, Pierpaolo kept in touch to see if we were enjoying our stay and whether any further assistance was needed.

Pierpaolo, thanks for another stunning visit to Florence. Your love for Firenze is clear. The apartment is gorgeous, but the overall experience would not be the same without your attention to detail and you caring about whether your guests are having the best time possible on holiday.

6 Nov 2017
Dear Joelene
What a lovely surprize to hear about you and thank you so much for such a nice review.
It has been a real pleasure to welcome you again and I am so happy to learn that you have had the same good feeling of your last stay
I Look forward to welcoming you again in the future
Wander735...
“Perfect place, it was home away from home!”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great apartment !! Has everything you need in a home. Quiet location but just steps away from the city center. Located within walking distance from the train station. Love that bakery and supermarket are just next door. Pierpaolo was a great owner,
easy to communicate with, very fast response whenever needed so you never have to worry. Felt super safe even though i was travelling on my own. Wish i could have stayed a few more days! Will definitely come back to the apartment!!

Your age range 25-34
11 Oct 2017
How wonderful to hear from you !!
I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment. It was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future
Guy S
Aberdare, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended Home from Home”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pierpaolo the owner is attentive and charming and aims to ensure you have a wonderful stay at this immaculate centrally located apartment. Just 10 minutes walk from the train station and the main sights.

The Dependance Machiavelli is ideal for couples but the steep stairs to the apartment may not be suitable for persons with waking difficulties. The furnishings and facilities are first class with complimentary Prosecco, fruit juice, water and fruit bowl upon arrival (which was totally unexpected). The large satellite TV has endless channels which have English commentary for US and UK originally made films and programmes (not that you should be using this much).
There are a number of inexpensive restaurants and cafés located close by and I would recommend La Pizzeria which can be found by crossing the road directly in front and waking left for 30 metres. A supermarket can be found within 10 metres of the front door by turning left which stocks the essentials.

I would also recommend the purchase of a Frienze Pass which can be used at all the main attraction at a cost of Euros 72 and is valid for 72 hours from time of first use. You get priority entry to the majority of sights but sign posting could be poor and some staff unhelpful. By the end of the holiday who will probably not wish to see an inside of an art gallery or church for a while but would have been astounded as regards what the city has on offer.

A taxi to the airport costs Euro 22 plus Euro 1 for each suitcase. The main taxi rank can be found at the train station which is close to McDonalds if you are looking for fast food outlet that is familiar (Pierpaolo’s location directions contained in email were excellent).

We loved our 4 day break which was made even more pleasant by the standard of the accommodation at the Dependance Machiavelli and the amazing Pierpaolo. I for one will be making a return booking.

19 Sep 2017
Dear Guy
How wonderful to hear from you !! I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment ! It has been a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to welcoming you again in the future
Cerris1
Devon
“FANTASTIC APARTMENT IN A GREAT LOCATION”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Beautifully modernised old apartment - looks average from the outside, but great when you get in. I'm very keen for accommodation to be spotlessly clean, and it was! All the appliances seem new and indeed the whole apartment feels newly decorated. No more than 10 minutes walk from the main station - the host provided detailed instructions. A couple of minutes more takes you to the river and you can follow the banks to the main tourist attractions - once you know that (and the location of the station) you can't really get lost - helpful as the city is a bit of a maze! Peirpaolo the owner is charming and gracious and did everything he could to make us feel at home and nothing was too much trouble including printing off our flight passes. Coffee shop directly outside, supermarket next door, along with a full range of eating options if you don't want to use the comprehensive cooking facilities.

18 Jul 2017
thank you very much for your lovely review !!
It was a pleasure to welcome you and I look forward to meeting you both again in the future
Sunshine7...
United States
“Be Prepared to Have the Most Amazing Experience Ever”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Where in the world do I start? I have been thinking for the last few months just how to sum up into words how amazing this place is. Pierpaolo, who owns this gorgeous gem, made our entire trip so amazing.

Our experience with Pierpaolo started months before our trip. I was skeptical at first because I didn't think there was anyway one person could be so amazing. He answered every question we had upon arrival and quick. He helped us plan our time in Florence, and made the most amazing restaurant recommendations. There was a wonderful wine I had a few years back in Rome. We had asked if he knew where to get it since it was a wine that came from the Rome region, I believe. Not only did he find it for us, he bought it so we could enjoy it when we arrived and told us we could pay him for it once we got there. He also had a beautiful wine he purchased for us that he had as an amenity, along with water, fruit and orange juice. I was blown away.

Dependance Machiavelli was absolutely perfect for our time there. It was spacious, functional and gorgeous. I felt like it looked like a home you would find in a home magazine or if you are from the states, something you would see on HGTV. Next door to the apartment is a delicious pastry shop, which is very affordable, a grocery store and a few blocks down, a delicious gelato shop. The location is perfect because it's very close to the train station, the Duomo and many other fantastic shops and restaurants. Pierpaolo checked on us multiple times during our stay to see if things were going well or if there was anything we needed. He also helped with restaurant reservations. He truly cares about his guests and went way over above and beyond. I have told everyone I possibly can about how amazing this apartment is and the hospitality of Pierpaolo. He left a lasting impression on us that we will forever be grateful for. We will return one day, and I hope very soon!

Your age range 35-49
7 Mar 2017
Dear Heather !!
How wonderful to hear from you !!
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment. It has a been a truly pleasure to meet you and Richard and I look forward to welcoming you both again soon in the future.
Ethan Y
“Beyond amazing!”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Perfect is an understatement as this place is beyond perfection in all aspects - location, interior, space, quality... everything is just perfect. Four nights seemed too short!

Mr Pierpaolo was amazing. He went above and beyond what a normal host would do. Thanks for having us and we will definitely recommend this place to our friends and family!

17 Nov 2016
Dear Lisa,
How wonderful to hear from you !! I am so happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in Florence and in my apartment. It has been a real pleasure to meeting you and I look forward to welcoming you both again in the future
Pierpaolo - Dependance Machiavelli - Firenze
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing