4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$844
FourSeasons.comUS$844
Hotels.comUS$844
Orbitz.comUS$844
eDreamsUS$844
travelup.comUS$868
2,049 results
All reviews il palagio private park chef vito beautiful hotel michelin star restaurant main building concierge team favorite hotel the heart of the city spa property fs firenze luxury palazzo properties museum
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel is fabulous and worth the price and the five star rating. The statuary in the gardens is worthy of a tour with a guide and unexpected delights await as you wander through, an elephant on a balloon, a rhinoceros peeking out of the bushes, a nymph in a lily pond etc. The staff, although obviously trained to do so, really make you feel after a full day out that they are happy you have come back; from the bell hops to the maids to the wait staff. No one put a foot wrong even once!

Room tip: Even the regular rooms are large with large beds and plenty of room
1  Thank dinahloney
Reviewed 21 January 2018

we spent two nights as part of our wedding anniversary . it was a challenge getting my wife out of the hotel because we wanted to spend the whole stay indoors to enjoy all the comfort and unique services .
we arrived at 2 pm and had to wait for an hour to get our rooms ready. spent the hour in the restaurant to a good lunch. we were told our room was ready at exactly 3pm. got a knock after 30 mins as we checked in to receive a surprise wedding anniversary dessert / fruit basket and champagne .... i was blown away with this thought .
hotel is located in the heart of the city and a 15 mins walk away from the main square. Breakfast served in our room was served on time during our stay . Dinner in the restaurant was super . food and service was good.
worth every cent ......

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear fredkgh,

Thank you for choosing us to celebrate this important occasion, and congratulations on your anniversary!
We are glad to read that you enjoyed our property and we are looking forward to having as our guest soon, maybe in your next anniversary?

I take this occasion to give you my

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I must say my Florence trip will not be the same if I did not stay here. First of all, beautiful hotel full of culture and history, a big garden and Michelin star restaurant. Also spa, hair salon and gym. Warmest welcome and help from staff at all times. I had enjoyed every moment. I once sneak out for shopping without telling my husband and late for my hair appintoment. Hotel staff were so worry and looked for me everywhere. I was touched (with apology). Stayed at several Four Seasons Hotels before and Four Seasons Hotel Florence is the best so far.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2018

Terrific property, great staff, great location, well kept common areas and rooms. Concierge very seasoned and service oriented. Front desk very understanding and fair. Old world property and service at it best

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons

Dear Gary C,

Thank you very much for leaving a review after your stay with us.
We are glad to read that you found a professional service, that's the most important added value for us.

We are looking forward to having you back as our guest soon.
With my Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We love the Four Seasons in Toronto and had to visit this one in Florence as we frequent the city often. The hotel is stunning and in a quiet area just far enough from the maddening crowds. We enjoyed a lovely luncheon with our children in the Atrium and walked in the gardens for an hour before leaving. Just breathtaking. Hubby asked what I would like to do for my 50th birthday and I think I just found the answer! Cheers and thank you! We will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Christina B,

First of all, let me thank you for leaving a review after your stay here. We are glad to read that you are a Four Seasons' lovers, and that we did not fail your expectations.

Our garden is the second largest garden in the city of Florence and offers breathtaking views and an amazing oasis of peace in the middle of the bustling city.

We are looking forward to having you back soon, to help you having the best birthday ever.

Best regards,