“Terrible food”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I would not recommend you to go. Food was less than average. My beef came cold, but it came fast so probable it was old, waiting for me to order it. We also has a risotto funghi and it was nothing special.
I will not go again.
We paid 32€ for a beef Milanese and a risotto funghi and a glass of wine. I don't mind the price if the food would have tasted good.

Plus there is a 3€ fee just for sitting at the table. They told me it's normal in Italy buy I would preffer to be charged more for the water than to be charger for breathing the oxigen in the restaurant. In the end it's a restaurant not a fast food to eat standing.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (2,012)

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We visited this Trattoria, 3 times in the week as it had great food, wine and service. We sat at the front in the street, inside and then in the back courtyard which was great. Some of the reviews have not been good but we found this Trattoria excellent with good food and service. Don't always expect people to speak good English and try and learn a little Italian as this goes a long way with the staff and you have some fun trying. It is good value for money and simple Italian food. Enjoyed this Trattoria better any of the other more expensive places.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We were guided to this restaurant by a local when we inquired for a place to gave great pizza. And great it was! The interior will amaze you with its decor and ambience. The waiters were friendly and the toilets clean. We shared a quattro formagi pizza (four cheeses) which was delicious. We asked for it to be served promptly since we needed to take the train back to Livorno. The Santa Maria Novella train station is a 5 min. walk.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious! My husband and I stumbled across this place walking in Florence. Very authentic pasta dishes and florentine beef, and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I accidentally visited this restaurant, and I didnt expect much.
But !!!!! the taste was so nice.
I ordered Spaghetti cabonara. I love it so much as it full of cheese and
have rich of flavor. Thank you for wonderful food.