“Great hidden gem”

and 1 more site!
Firenze Suite
Ranked #55 of 411 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We had a wonderful room and the owner, Blerina, was helpful and sweet. Generous breakfast, quiet location but walkable for everything, and the room was fantastic. Blerina gave us great advice about where to go, what to do, etc. Highly recommendable!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here during our vacation. Perfect location, walking distance from train station and main atractions. Close to the Duomo and Academia in the center of Florence. The room is huge, with separate seating area and clever arrangement for small kitchen (if you wan to make tea at night you'll have everything you need there). Breakfast in your room with plenty of choices. Warm and kind reception at our arrival. Definetlly will stay here whenever I return yo the city.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ferrazalves
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We went off-season and there was bigger suite available which they gave us without extra charge. And it was beautiful. Plenty room, clean, good bed and the fresko on the ceiling. Breakfest was good with small changes every morning. Service was good, they really listened. Only minor problem was that the bathtub wasn't comfortable to use. One of the best hotels in my memory and value was really good

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Great location! Very close to the city center. The owners made the holiday special with a great service and they been very helpful and friendly in every aspects! I had one of the best time ever! The hotel is very clean, spacious with beautiful rooms. Great family atmosphere, nice breakfast, it met all my expectation. I would definitely go back again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank S A
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Everything was wonderful about This hotel. Family atmosphere, excellent breakfast, antique furniture and decoration and close everywhere you would like to go in Florence.
If I go to Florence, I would chose the same hotel again.
Very different!!. If you are in Florence, you highly possibly like history as well. The hotel matches perfectly with this historical background.
Try it! will not be disappointed. :) have fun

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I booked this hotel because of all the great reviews and I've got to say, my expectations are always high of anywhere I book, Firenze Suites was far more superior than I thought.
We booked a suite for us and our two boys and it was HUGE!
Mezzanine for the kids bedrooms which was fun and a gorgeous courtyard from our room.
It's very authentic, I felt like I was in Florence, amazing breakfasts, extremely clean, service...I can rave about the service - fantastic.
of all the restaurants we ate at the best restaurants were recommended by the beautiful owners. Amazing food!!! Staying here was the highlife of our trip, really!

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The room decor was tasteful and what we would expect of a stay in Italy/Florence. The hosts were helpful and warm. The breakfast (specifically the eggs and coffee) were excellent! The overall stay experience is really fantastic and we would have loved to stay here longer.

Room Tip: Suggest to refer to the website before making a selection for your preferred room. The photos there...