“Wonderful!”

A Beautiful Florence
Ranked #496 of 659 Florence B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My sister and I had a wonderful experience at this B&B. Excellent location - bus stop across the street, free parking within walking distance (5-6 min); clean and comfortable rooms, homey breakfast area with kitchen you can use at any time to cook something fast; manager is very kind, friendly, and helpful, offers plenty of useful advice, maps, and restaurant locations. Great!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 August 2012

My boyfriend and I spent three nights in Leo's B&B. It is really, really comfortable and homey. The B&B is very well located: 20 min by foot to the center! Leo gave us great advices and was really kind! You can use the kitchen to cook by yourself...what is a huge advantage if you don't want to eat always in a restaurant or to eat a sandwich!
We loved the fact that though they are near the historical center the quarters are not touristy at all. We had very nice encounters with neighbours and felt very, very at ease.
We can only recommend this B&B!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We spent in BB only one night but it was very BEAUTIFUL and COMFORTABLE. Leo is very very kind and attentive! At the beginning of your holiday you get maps and important information which help you very much. There is free parking near the hotel (5 min of walks), you can get to the center (Capella Medici) in 10 min by bus (1,2 euro). Piazza Puccini is nice and quiet place. Super price, nice interior, kind staff and beautiful Florence around you!! We very recommend it...

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Magda550
Reviewed 11 July 2012

the staff is very nice and the room is clean and comfortable. It is near the bus station and it takes only 10 mins to the main train station.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2012

The owner of the B&B Leonardo was very kind, he explained everything that we needed. The apartment is clean and comfortable. The city center is easily reached by nice walk for about 20 minutes. There is free parking very near the apartment. There are also nice places for dinner - restaurants, pizza, etc.

Room Tip: there are no swimming pool and fitness centre
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The place is very comfortable, near the center, very clean, we liked it very,very much! I will recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2009

The B&B is 10-15min bus ride from the city center and the train station (2euro for single ticket, 4.5euro if you buy a 4-ticket pass), on the second floor of a residential building. The building is directly across from a major bus station and next to a pretty busy street, so if noise at night bothers you, you might want to keep the windows closed. I didn't really have a problem with it.

My friend and I stayed in a room with 2 single beds and a separate private bathroom. We were given keys to our room, bathroom, and the building, so you can come and go as you like. Our room was clean (a lady comes in everyday around 12p to clean), came with free wireless internet, a desk, closet, small nightstands and lamps. There was no safe, but I just locked my valuables in my luggage and had no problems.

There is a full kitchen with a common refrigerator for everyone to use 24hrs. Breakfast is self-serve with cereal, croissants, and a couple other little pastries. It was great to be able to save some money buying fruit and other supplies for days we didn't eat out. Pots, pans, and other utensils are provided for cooking.

My friend and I were there when it was quite hot, so lack of air conditioning was inconvenient. We just left the window open to catch the good breeze and made the best of it. If you're not coming during the hotter months though, it'd be perfect.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends