Waking up to a breathtaking view of Florence in a 14th Century Villa run by a wonderful family enjoy a breakfast that is well beyond what is typical, wander the gardens or enjoy several sitting rooms then pinch yourself to make sure you are not dreaming. We loved this gem. The Villa is so affordable that I almost did not book it thinking there had to be something wrong. The property is extremely well run and the staff is a delight. This property was vastly superior to a four star we stayed at in Venice. We did not need airconditionaing because of the breeze and high elevation, but I could see that possibly being an issue in the very hot summer months. The rooms are pleasent and a bit understated, but lovely all the same. I could see myself returning often
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Bencista is a 14th-century villa set in the hills above Florence and surrounded by Tuscan olive groves. The terrace offers panoramic views of the city. You have a free internet point with Wi-Fi in the lounge at Pensione Bencista. There is also a game and TV room, plus a children's play area on the grounds. Breakfast includes sweet and savory Tuscan products. Free parking is provided. The pretty town of Fiesole is just a 5 minute drive from Pensione Bencista. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pensione Bencista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Bencista Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Pensione Bencista Hotel Fiesole