I spent a week at Pensione Bencista during August. I can't rate it highly enough. I was looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday and this fitted the bill perfectly. The family that run the hotel and their staff were all extremely friendly and very attentive to the needs of the guests. The hotel is furnished in keeping with the rustic Italian style of the building, and both my room and bathroom were spotlessly clean, with a daily cleaning service. The food was simple, but well cooked, tasty and very good value. As for the views over Florence, they are stunning and made breakfast and dinner on the terrace a sheer delight. I loved my stay and will certainly return. Pensione Bencista is a real gem, and a secret I'd really prefer to keep to myself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Bencista is a 14th-century villa set in the hills above Florence and surrounded by Tuscan olive groves. The terrace offers panoramic views of the city. You have a free internet point with Wi-Fi in the lounge at Pensione Bencista. There is also a game and TV room, plus a children's play area on the grounds. Breakfast includes sweet and savory Tuscan products. Free parking is provided. The pretty town of Fiesole is just a 5 minute drive from Pensione Bencista. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pensione Bencista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Bencista Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Pensione Bencista Hotel Fiesole