“A Pub to Remember”

Cuisines: Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Villa Fiesole and found this pub after missing our bus stop from Florence. What a great find! Really friendly people, great beer and atmosphere. We ended up coming back for more the next day given the views and imported beers. Thanks for making a couple of lost Americans feel welcome.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

It was an award for my long walking tour to the top of the hill! JJ hill is the best Irish pub in Florence and surroundings. Very good beer, ales and stouts (Kilkenny including). Very friendly staff. Wonderful view of the Florence.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

At the end of a long hot day we travelled to the top of the hill. We ventured into the swanky restaurants with a view but left when we saw the prices. We had the kids with us and needed a good wholesome place to refresh, JJ Hill is tops in our book. Really friendly staff, great range of beer, drinks and yummy snacks. I got chatting with staff about home brewing, and he pulled out some special Tuscany beers from the back for me to try. I bought a couple to take away. The locals love it, so that's always a good sign, and we loved it also. Many thanks to the team there.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Was in Fiesole recently for a wedding, was staying in a hotel close to JJ Hill. First night we popped in I asked for a lager, plenty of choice. My wife is seven months pregnant and I asked for a non-alcoholic cocktail for her and what we got was very tasty. We also had their full Irish breakfast one morning, absolutly beautiful, I would have ate the plate it was that tasty. Bravo to all involved in this great place.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We enjoyed it so much here! The service was very friendly and they took very good care. An irish band plays every week. . It was a great experience. . The beer was just amazing. . Especially Guinness!