Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$114
Expedia.comUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
eDreamsUS$114
ZenHotels.com
TravelocityUS$118
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Just spent 3 nights at this B and B, can't fault it..great location if arriving by train as it is south of the city near to station..we arrived by car and they allowed us to park in their private yard and sorted out the zone registration so we didn't get fined for driving within the city..we had top floor large room which had everything we needed..nice and clean and wifi worked perfectly..lovely continental breakfast included in the room rate..this is the second time I have stayed here and I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I returned..the staff are very friendly and can't do enough to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable..top marks

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bromsgrovefamily
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Excellent in every way. Our room, which was up two flights of stairs (no lift), turned out to be a well-equipped and very comfortable studio apartment with cooking facilities. The location is perfect since the town and train station are within easy walking distance. We very much enjoyed the buffet breakfast and loved the idea that we were able to help ourselves in the dining room to tea/coffee and cake at any time of the day. Fabulous place to stay and I have no hesitation in recommending this wonderful B&B.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz208
Reviewed 7 April 2017

I spent 2 weeks at Il Seminario while I attended language school in Lucca. Being by myself, I wanted a homey, welcoming, comfortable base, and I found it. The room was great, the breakfast fantastic, and the location is very handy. It is close to everything but enough away from the center as to be very quiet. The friendly staff go out of their way to be helpful. It's not fancy, but has everything one needs.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Allenwills
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This lovely BnB is a must stay if you are visiting Lucca.

The room is clean and beautifully Italian - exactly as it appears in their posts.

It is very easy to find and just a short walk from the train station and is inside the old walled city - very cool!

The breakfast is one of the best I have had in Italy. Couldn't ask for more.

The staff are exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble for them.

The restaurant they suggested for dinner was just amazing!

I highly recommend this BnB I loved it and plan to stay again soon.

Lucca is beautiful and can be truest appreciated by including Il Seminario BnB in your visit.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Second time here and come many times more. The staff are most helpful. Food is just great. Room are good except the tiny tv. Really wanderful for your money. There is a bit problem to find it in gygic but google map is ok

Trip type: Travelled on business