Have stayed here before in there original premises this time we were in the annex. What lovely accommodation, considerable thought has gone into the renovation of this old building and the end result is great. Comfortable rooms with terrific shower room en-suite and very good décor. The breakfast is available on time and consists of a good range of continental style choices. The location is in the heart of Lucca near the old amphitheatre with lots of interesting places to visit within the walls. Plenty of choices for evening meals including the B & B's own restaurant which is well worth a visit. This is also a good place to stay when exploring the area as Florence, Pisa and Sienna are all within reasonable driving distance. Good rail and bus connections also. We shall definitely be back to stay in this great bed and breakfast establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Anfiteatro is located in the historic center of Lucca, in front of one of the finest squares in Italy, Piazza Anfiteatro; from the large living room windows you can admire the remains of ancient columns that formed the Roman amphitheater. Our location is very central and close to the B&B there are many wine bars and restaurants. The B&B offers accommodation in 5 rooms (3 double and 2 doubles) all finished in wood with furniture carefully selected and treated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B Anfiteatro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Anfiteatro
- b&b Anfiteatro Hotel Lucca