“Our cooking experience”

Chef Paolo Monti's Cucina Italiana Cooking School
More attraction details
Owner description: Italian Cooking School in Lucca, Tuscany, day classes as well as 7 day all inclusive programs with tours and field trips. Hotel rooms available in our apartments. Intensive cooking classes, 8 to 14 recipes per class, hands on cooking, include lunch and recipes in English. Classes also in Deutsch, Francais, Espanol. Classes: Main Ingredients and Sauces, Fish and seafood, Fresh Pasta and pasta sauce, pizza, focaccia and bread. Tuscan Cooking, Chef Paolo's favorite dishes. Fun classes, delicious dishes, easy to make recipes!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Our cooking experience”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Was an absolutely divine expereince. Chef Paolo is simply put the best there is. My daughter and I did a total of 3 days of cooking - my son joined us on the third day. We stayed above the venue and managed to go shopping with him on the first day.
Would recommend this hands down for anyone who loves cooking!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MeeraJag

• Hebrew first
Saskatchewan, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

What a fantastic day! I travel extensively and this is the first time I have ever rated an event afterwards. My daughter and I took "The main sauces and ingredients class" today and learned so much. We were given a very hands-on experience with excellent instruction on various sauces, pasta, bruschetta, and Tiramisu. The day started at 10:00 and ended around 2:30. The finished product of four courses was amazing (I was completely stuffed afterwards and did not eat for the rest of the day). The cooking group was small and so much fun! After many days of touring, this was a very nice change of pace.
The only down side to the day was finding the ristorante in the morning with our GPS (there are quite a few Via per Sant'alessio in the area and the GPS was quite confused). We finally stopped and asked directions. Luckily, the area is quite small and the local gentleman was able to read my handwritten note with the ristorante name and address and happily pointed me in the right direction. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time if you are driving.
Overall, I highly recommend this experience.

West Hartford, CT
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great activity for a family”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We had a wonderful 6 hour cooking experience doing pasta and sauces. He did a great job including the children into a memorable hands on and fun experience.

1 Thank grae1027
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pasta, pasta!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We loved this fresh pasta course with chef paolo. Learning to make the dough with the pasta machine was so much fun! We made 10 amazing sauces, 3 types of pasta, ravioli and the most amazing chocolate ravioli with pears I have ever eaten! Chef paolo is super organized and it was a VERY hands on course. Frankly we were a bit exhausted near the end. It was an amazing experience and I highly recommend going if you want a crash course on making pasta. My friend even went out and bought a pasta machine the next day.

Marietta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great cooking class”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had so much fun at this cooking class! Learning how to make fresh homemade pasta and sauces was awesome! I have even made a couple of sauces since I have been home. The ingredients were all very fresh. Chef Paolo did get frustrated with me a couple of times ( along with my friend who is an experienced cook, unlike me!) which surprised me since I thought this was a beginner class. Being able to participate in all aspects of the class was great and we had such a delicious feast after we prepared and cooked the food!

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction