“Cake and a coffee in a very pleasant environment”

Ristorante del Teatro
Ranked #414 of 587 Restaurants in Lucca
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
“Cake and a coffee in a very pleasant environment”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Popped in for a coffee but once I had seen the cakes on offer I was easily tempted. Very pleasant cafė/bistro in an amazing town.

• Visited May 2014

Spokane, Washington
“Good food, great and friendly service”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

While in Luuca in September, we dined at Ristirante delo Teatro more than any other restaurant in Lucca. Our server was hard working, prompt and friendly. Plus, the food was great. Our server was a young woman from Romania who genuinely wanted to make our experience pleasureable.

San Diego, California
“Real Tuscan cuisine and service!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We had a Good homemade meal in a
Warm ambiance with
Professional service and all in all, it was a
Great experience!

• Visited June 2013
Moscow, Russia
“Friendly place”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed with friends in Lucca and we had a lunch in the restaurant. We enjoyed a lot with food in pleasant and quiet atmosphere. The staff was friendly and positive :)

Boston, Massachusetts
“A little bit of home in Lucca”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have recently moved to Lucca from the United States. While I have enjoyed all the different types of food like pigeon, rabbit, wild boar, etc., plus all the pasta, gelato, and pizza, I was craving a little bit of something that felt like home for my birthday. I went to Ristorante del Teatro and ordered a meatball appetizer and a hamburger for my main meal. I know that it is stereotypical for Americans to order hamburgers, but I really really wanted one. My expectations were low though. Hamburgers in Europe never seem to taste the same as they do in the US. However, not only was the meatball and especially the sauce that was poured over the meatball absolutely delicious, but the hamburger was one of the best I have ever had. It was a fantastic gift for my birthday!