“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
North Shields, UK
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We ate here following a recommendation by our apartment hosts. I have to agree the food was superb ....well cooked and extremely tasty. However we visited at at time when there was a big party there and as a result service was frustratingly slow. It was a shame as everything else was lovely. Would certainly go back there and give it another try however.

• Visited August 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“One if the best meals I had on vacation!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I spent half a day in Lucca while visiting Italy in early August and stopped by here bars on all of the great reviews. It was fabulous! We started with bruschetta which was very fresh. My friend ordered fish and I ordered the lasagna. I have been dreaming about that lasagna ever since! Every other restaurant that I ordered lasagna at during our trip couldn't even compare! You can tell they take great pride in their food. Highly recommend it!!

1 Thank Jen P
Lisbon, Portugal
“Great pasta, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

We ate ravioli and it was amazing. The atmosphere os quite cozy and calm. The service is really really Nice. We definitely recommend!!

“Wonderful service”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Delightful service and delicious food. Amazing gnocchi with Gorgonzola and mint took me by surprise. The recommended Lucchese red was also fantastic. Highly recommended.

Florence
“Fantastic night out”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We ate dinner here on our last night in Lucca and wished we had found this gem earlier! Great food, wonderful service, nothing was too much of a trouble! Thank you for a great night out!