The place to stay in Lucca if you're after an elegant, perfectly positioned and classy haven in the heart of Lucca. Set in a beautiful 16th century merchant's house, in the centre of Lucca's historic old town, it has 3 well-equipped, spacious and period rooms. The staff are unbelievably helpful and will happily arrange everything from vehicle access to restaurant reservations. Breakfasts are served in a beautiful high-ceilinged room and are not sizeable and scrumptious. La Romea is the place to stay in Lucca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca