Lovely, just lovely...
We booked La Romea for a four night stay during our tour of Tuscany in August this year and boy, did we make a good choice. From the moment we arrived the whole place felt special and welcomed us within it's walls like a truly relaxing, comforting hug.
La Romea is remarkably well run by the most genuinely friendly couple, and as previously said, it really felt like visiting friends.
The location is perfect, the rooms were astounding and breakfast was served in the most relaxing environment and really was the best start to each day. We've even carried on with the breakfast menu since being back in the UK.
We honestly can't recommend this enough, we liked it so much that we stayed an extra night!
A big THANK YOU to La Romea for making our trip to Lucca so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea