We felt very fortunate La Romea had availability when we stayed in Lucca. We stayed in the green room, which was really fabulous. We had a nice quiet stay, and the communal area (pictured) is really great - it almost has the feel of a hip coffee shop in the states, and self-serve coffee and tea are available. The entire house is amazing, and had a great ambiance - perfect for Lucca
The breakfast was fabulous as well - quite a variety and everything was very tasty. Giulio and Gaia were both great, and helped us with excellent suggestions and made sure we were oriented.
Finally, the location of La Romea is perfect - right in the center of town so nothing is a very far walk, easy to find, and set on a nice quiet street just a few blocks from the Guinigi tower
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea