“The hidden gems of Lucca”
Review of Turislucca

and up
Walking Tour and Exploration of Lucca
Ranked #8 of 28 Tours in Lucca
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

Did the tour with Roberta who presented the tour in Italian and English in a seamless manner. Her knowledge of Lucca is shared during the 2 plus hours and the hidden stories of the history are what makes this tour great. Both languages given good coverage and all questions answered.

Turis Lucca C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Turislucca, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Dear Adelaide,
I thank you for what you wrote. Your comment ".....hidden stories of the history are what makes this tour great" is exactly what I want to transmit "my Look at Lucca Visitor", and the "sense of Hidden" I retain is the key to involve people into the discovery of Lucca.

I'm glad you liked the tour and I hope you will keep on discovering Lucca.

Best Regards

"great tour"
in 5 reviews
"two hours"
in 5 reviews
"the tourist information office"
"beautiful city"
"cathedral"
"wall"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 February 2016

Vittoria led us around Lucca and brought the place to life in a way that you cannot get by reading (not that you shouldn't read about a place as well). She was well-informed, warm, amusing, and entertaining. It was over too soon. If you can, try to get her to take you. She really is a good guide.

Turis Lucca C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Turislucca, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2016

Dear Andy, Thank you very much;I'm really happy you liked the tour, so that I probably reached the goal. I love to have a walk with my tourists offering a beautiful souvenir of what we see and hear. Hope to see you again in Lucca.
Vittoria

Reviewed 1 December 2015

The company I work with has been working with Turislucca and Gabriele for years. Our travelers constantly glow about his guiding skills, here is just some of the feedback we have received about him:

-Gabriel was excellent! He's a master story teller who really wove a history of Lucca past and present, and I loved that he sang the opening bars of "O Mio Babbino Caro" at Puccini's home. Great guy.

-Fantastic guide. Entertaining and engaging and obviously knew his village.

-Gabrielle was an incredible story teller and made the walking tour outstanding.

Thank you so much Gabriele, we look forward to another great year!

Reviewed 23 October 2015

This is an excellent tour. Roberta, our guide, was extremely knowledgable and was clearly passionate about the history of her town. She delved into social and political history besides the magnificent architecture of Lucca. We had a full 2 1/2 hours, great value!

Turis Lucca C, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Turislucca, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Sirs
I thank you very much for your positive review.
I always try to transfer my Guests the passion I feel for my town, and I am glad I achieved it with you.
I hope you will have the chance to come back to Lucca one day so you can widen your knowledge about my lovely town.
Best regards