“Cozy apartment in the city center”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sereseres...
Genoa, Italy
“Cozy apartment in the city center”
Reviewed 17 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment is big clean and nice, few steps from the main touristic attractions. The owner is super helpful and kind. He gave us a welcome book and a guide with suggestions to enjoy our stay in Lucca and he was flexible for our check in and out. I definitely suggest this apartment either for short and for long stay since it's full equipped with a washing machines and all the supplies needed for a long stay.

19 Sep 2016
Thank you so much for being my guests I hope to see you back in the future!
186356Ric...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - would happily recommend!”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We booked Marco's apartment for a trip to Lucca in April 2016. Booking was straightforward and easy and Marco's responses to emails was brilliant and extremely quick.

We arrived a little later than we said we would but Marco was ready and waiting for us. The apartment was clean and had absolutely everything in in that we needed. Beds were comfortable and there was plenty of space for my family of two adults and two children.

The apartment is about 2 minutes from the centre of Lucca and its restaurants, shops and cafes. There is a Carrefour mini-market about the same distance away which was open long hours including Sunday.

Car parking was outside of the centre of Lucca. There is paid for parking about 10 minutes away which was EUR6 per day but we discovered that if you kept feeding the machine you could pay for more than 24 hours. We also used the free car park that Marco had recommended which was about a 15 minute walk so hardly a problem (there are two free parks and the one we used is adjacent to a flower shop).

Overall, I would happily recommend Marco's apartment for a trip to Lucca. Many thanks!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Town centre location. Made us walk instead of using the car!
Liked least: There was nothing I did not like
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
26 Apr 2016
Dear Richard, I want to thank you again for having booked my apartment, you were great guests higly recommended. I hope to see you again in the future, Marco
Jude I
Lydney, United Kingdom
“A fantastic stay in Lucca”
Reviewed 19 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This well equipped apartment is located in a quite street but only a short walk away from all the shops, bars and restaurants in the main area of town. The bus stop is a 10 minute walk away and the train station 15 minutes which makes getting to Pisa, Florence or further afield very easy.
The owner Marco was extremely helpful sending us lots of useful information prior to our arrival. He met us at the apartment at the agreed time and assured us that he was on hand throughout our stay should there be any problems (there weren't - everything was perfect).
Will visit again.

Travelling group: Extended Family
29 Sep 2014
I was very pleased to have hosted Jude and her family. They are very special people, accurate and timely. They left the apartment in perfect condition and I really hope to see them again in the future!
Geneva
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
8 May 2014
I am very pleased that you have chosen my apartment for your stay, and really hope to see you in the future!
SoniaMary
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Location”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

I have just returned fro 2 weeks in this lovely apartment and it was everything I could have wished for. Marco the owner was brilliant to deal with from the start, nothing was too much trouble. The position of the apartment couldn't be more convenient to see everything that Lucca has to offer and I would recommend Tito my friends.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Families with young children
5 Dec 2013
Thank you so much, see you in 2014!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Liked best: The location
Liked least: the house is in a pedestrian area and can not be accessed by car
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
5 Dec 2013
Thank you so much, I hope to see you again in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing