Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$185
PricelineUS$192
Hotels.comUS$185
Trip.comUS$172
TravelocityUS$185
Destinia.comUS$182
All reviews minute walk modern hotel walled city old city hotel staff comfy bed a lovely place to stay excellent breakfast visit lucca pool walls bikes francesco cheese meats
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2016

We had 3 nights stay atthis hotel as part of a wine trip to Tuscany with a group of friends. Had breakfast on the terrace, and an occational swim in the pool. Helpful and friendly staff. Short distance to walk to the old city wall and into the old town with all its restaurants and tourist atractions. I would recomend it to anybody.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelSanMarcoLu, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel San Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Guest, we thank thou for sharing your positive feedback and we hope to see you again at Hotel San Marco.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst cycling in Tuscany. The hotel was clean, pool lovely in which to cool off after a long day cycling and the staff exceptionally helpful. It's not too far from the town and provides wonderful breakfasts with everything you could possibly need. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelSanMarcoLu, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel San Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Thank you, dear Guest, for such a kind review. It has been a pleasure for us too.
Best,
Margherita
Division Marketing and Communication

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. I would say that my stay was really normal. It's a decent 3 star hotel with normal price.
There were 2 things which I did not enjoy:
- when i was leaving from room everyday and took my card from the system, air condition turned on and it was set up to 16 degrees. When I came back then, it was really freezing in the room. I was not able to switch it off or set it up for higher temperature and believe me I tried.
- I stayed in room 317 which was in the end of the hallway and my internet connection was really poor.
- my colleague stayed on the ground floor and he complained about the noise

On the other hand, the breakfast were really really good with a local touch and the staff was nice.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank FrenkyTrenky

Dear Guest,
firstly I want to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at the hotel and also because you give me the opportunity of remembering to anyone that it's better of not being lazy about asking any question or requests to the reception staff ,in order to make your stay more than normal .About air conditionning , there is the way to stop it when guests are not staying in the room , but if they do not do it by themselves or if they do not ask it, we can not decide to stop it ( that could be better for saving energy and money).
I would be greatfull if next time, before sharing your disconfort about noise and internet connection, you try to let us find a solution .
Regards.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We have just spent one week in this delightful hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The setting was perfect, an easy stroll to the city walls and the river. The hotel provided everything for a very relaxing stay. We hope to return one day.

Room tip: We had a room overlooking the terrace and pool,very quiet
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelSanMarcoLu, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel San Marco, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Guest, we definitely hope you can come again soon. Thank you for your review.
[follow: #hotelsanmarcolucca]

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

This is the perfect hotel for a short stay or even longer. I am lucky enough to travel to this beautiful country to work and managed to find this hotel through our company booking system. What a discovery!!

A warm welcome to this clean and modern hotel following easy free parking just outside the city walls - such a bonus!

Great room and super quick Wi-Fi (something even big hotel chains cannot do!) made working here a pleasure and I even felt guilty as it felt more holiday than business!

I will definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest, we thank you for your feedback and... we're waiting for your return!