My partner stayed here for 5 nights in August 2014.
- Good sized rooms, very modern and clean. Maid service was every day.
- Nice pool area - it good get busy in the afternoon but in the morning there were enough sun loungers.
- Cocktails were really nice and they could make you something that wasn't on the menu if you asked specifically.
- Location was good - away from the business and perhaps noise of the centre but still walking distance to the leaning tower and train station.
- No tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
- Bar service wasn't very good in the day. Often we were waiting for someone to appear so we could order a coffee in the morning.
- Restaurant is ridiculously overpriced.
- Walk to the leaning tower is not nice - noisy and busy roads.
Overall a pleasant stay. We found that Pisa was a good base for the places we wanted to go to - Siena, Florence and the coast. The hotel advertises itself as a 5* which in definitely isn't but equally I think some of the reviews can be a little harsh and a fair assessment is 4*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa