“Top restaurant”

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Top restaurant
Top service
Top food

After reading other people's reviews me and my wife decided to visit this restaurant. A very good choice, as the food was soo tasty. We really enjoyed our meal, the manager was kind to give two rice portions with our order and a lemon shot on the house.
I can highly recommend this place.
Again goods very good.

1  Thank Ajit S

Reviewed 28 December 2017

This restaurent serves Indian veg/non-veg food.
I liked kadai paneer and chicken curry.
Service is quick and peaceful atmosphere.
Lovely and friendly staff.
Surely recommend.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I live in Pisa and I eat here quite regularly with my friends. I like this restaurant because of its cleanliness and hospitality. The service is good on the whole and the staffs are helpful especially Mr. Sanjo, he has been helpful with his service. He understands the customers likes and brings food exactly of my choice.
Overall, I like this restaurant and it's ambience.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

I visited the restaurant on a day trip to Pisa. The restaurant itself is a 10 minute walk from the leaning tower of Pisa so it is easily combinable. The food tasted great and the personnel was very friendly. The prices were great, we paid 35 euros for 2 persons. For that price we got soft drinks, 3 chicken dishes, 2 naans and some rice. Moreover, I am a frequent visitor of indian restaurants and have never gotten my food so quickly!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Food is so yammi and tasty..I felt like after long time finally I had my food.. still i feel the taste of food.. aroma of food was so awesome,I was feeling like I am sitting in one of the restaurant in India.. perfect Indian food..! Really Appreciating and thank you for spreading the real taste of Indian food..

1  Thank Mohammed Ahmed M