“Great restaurant...”

Ristorante Pizzeria Neccio
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Neccio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,051 Restaurants in Pisa
Price range: US$13 - US$36
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizza restaurant . Seafood specialties , inner hall and large garden in the summer months . Availability for parties and ceremonies . Takeaway .
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

... with friendly staff and excellent Italian food. We went there for lunch. Reasonably priced. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

It is a bit futher from the city center, but it is worth the walk. Nice place, friendly staff and GREAT food. Ask for daily specials. Pizza is served only for dinner.

1  Thank Katarina L
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Try the Sicilliana and also if you like seafood, the very different, but delicious Salmon pizza!

The restaurant and food were excellent as was the service. Nothing was too much trouble and with tourist advice thrown in for good measure from the head waiter. Top marks from us! Grazie.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

An amazing place to have dinner, excellent cuisine, very friendly staff and great atmosphere! We felt like home!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place by chance on my way to Pisa, and how lucky was I! The place had a fast food area and inner restaurant. The service was impeccable and in fact I was suggested to try some of their specials and I went for the risotto with porcini mushroom. Great and plentiful dish not like the usual light consistency dishes that we are used to see in Italy. Then I tried the homemade tiramisu. Again I was amazed by the mastery of their cuisine. In fact I returned to Neccio' s again and again during my stay in Pisa and was able to taste the papardele with octopus and porcini mushrooms and papardele with wild boar meat. Yummy! Especially the ones with octopus were my favourite. All in all I have only the greatest things to say about the place and its personnel. An amazing food venue for the food lovers!