Leonardo Hotel
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe rivertrain stationshort walkjust round the cornerlight sleeperquiet at nightitalian hotelsstayed longerclose to the airportyogurtmuralstowerfridgecheese
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Intimate hotel with a warm, even at home. Receptionist greeted me smile. He immediately asked me, quartered and each time was passing by the reception you're okay and that nothing I lack. It was very nice. Hotel perfectly fine. Support for cleaning rooms at the highest level. Delicious food in a restaurant. A nice facility was that the staff is absolutely helped in all matters. I organized tour of the city and bought a train ticket for me! Although theoretically the hotel does not offer such services was not no problem doing it for me. I recommend!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank davidiacus
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This was a great fine- a lovely small hotel tucked in a side street but close to everything that you need. The staff were fantastic and gave great advice . The rooms very clean, samll but perfectly adequate for our stay. Breakfast was included and was very nice. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2011

We arrived Leonardo very late, but had no difficulties with our check-in. Helpful receptionist also gave us good advice where to find an open restaurant nearby. During our four nights, the reception was always run by helpful and English-speaking staff. Room, though a bit tiny, was clean with wooden floor (no rugs on the floor!) and a fridge. Quiet atmosphere, as the hotel is in a narrow, quiet side street. Pisa is a small town, and Leonardo is in the heart of Pisa. Very good choice!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2011

A really great hotel, we had difficulty finding at night, but it was well worth the trouble. The staff were extremely helpful, the rooms were clean with all amenities including a fridge and safe. It is convenient for the tower and the Duomo and there also some excellent reasonably priced restaurants serving local dishes that the staff will guide you to. Being in the back streets the hotel is comparitively quiet, but feels quite safe when walking about at night. Breakfast was extremely good offering a complete range of cereals fruit and full continental options.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have made nine trips to Tuscany in the last twelve years and have always spent part of my stay at this hotel. The staff always remember me and are so friendly. The location is great with very nice breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo